NFG177 Build thread

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
Whenever man. Im off on mondays and tuesdays. The header I gave to jose cuz hes giving me that dc header so I can get the carb label off of it lol

Sammich

that ground strap is mean, the one i have isnt that big, where'd you get that one from? and the red carpet is delicious

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
Alright so I have not been posting in a little while because I have been parts collecting and working a ton of overtime to buy them lol.

So I have picked up am Walbro 255 Fuel pump, 310cc Injectors, Injector clips and O rings, Innovate Db Gauge and LC-1 Wide band, Demp Oil Pressure gauge kit, Oil Sandwich, Gauge Bezal, Skunk2 Cam Seal. All to go with my Blox Competition Type B Cams :)

Also switched over to Brad Penn semi Syn 10w30. Very awesome oil it has a very high Zinc and Phosphorous. Read up if you don't know what they do.

Anyway I am installing the cams tomorrow along with my injector and Tuning on Friday. Ill post results... Wish me luck!!

Last edited:

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
My injectors:

Installing my cams:

Innovate Wideband w/ db-9 Gauge and Depo Oil Pressure Gauge:

PLM Toda Head Installed:

Dyno Shots:

Had some Distributor issues so I pick up one from AIP Electonics:

Here is what they boast... But I do really like the dizzy, works very well!!
Manufacturer: AIP Electronics
Condition: New
Thick Reinforced Exterior Coating for Optimal Heat Management
Dragon Fire Series High Power Coil (52K Volts)
Dragon Fire Series Ignition Module with High Temp Igniter Circuitry (rated to 395°F)
Ultra-Duty RYNITE Thermo Plastic Cap and Rotor
Japanese Ball Bearing
Ultra-Duty Drive Gear
Rated for UNLIMITED Mile Lifespan
Provides consistent spark up to 10K RPM

So yeah a more consistant update!!

Final Pull Starts @ about 1:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpz-TPCgs6E