NHBP or Silver?

Which color paint?

• Nighthawk Black Pearl

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Silver (please recommend a certain type and have a picture too)

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

goofygamer

Hey CI! I made a thread before about paint, but this is a little different. I am planning on getting a complete paint job, minus the engine bay, in the spring/summer. My car is originally black, but the previous owner painted it white. I wanted to paint it black, but recently thought of how much less of a hassle silver would be to take care of and it still looks nice (doesn't seem as glossy or wet as black though =[ ) My color scheme would bascially be red, polished, and maybe gold if I choose black; or green if I choose silver. I also have white wheels in storage until after the paint.

In short. what do you guys think will look better with white wheels? NHBP or Silver (I'm unsure of what type)? Please hook me up with some pictures so you can help me decide =D I tried googling, but not many picture options. I'm sure a lot of you have been through forums and saved pictures. =D Thank you

Last edited:

dc2_

i love black cuz u can make it shine so deep

but gets dirty like crazy

i love silver too
if ur goin silver get thunder grey metallic or vouge silver metallic

but for me its a 50/50

goofygamer

i love black cuz u can make it shine so deep

but gets dirty like crazy

i love silver too
if ur goin silver get thunder grey metallic or vouge silver metallic

but for me its a 50/50
white wheels would look great on both!
haha damn bro, you just made me get into the same position even more!! You're right though, black does give a more "wet" look

dc2_

yea i use to have a silver civic coupe and i loved it

now that i have a dark color on my teg i miss the silver but i love this color its always shiney since im constantly washing n waxing it

JGvtec

I like black cars because the look really clean when waxed really good. And im sure both can have that wet paint look. I think silver would look bomb with white rims. OP your choice not mine :p