Nico needs your help, Integra or Civic??????

Integra, Civic or Save

• Total voters

nicoalex2

What should I do??

1. Buy back Integra and turn it into a track car

94 ls
auto
blown head gasket
bad tranny
slight damage to the quarter panel on passenger side

2. Put money towards the 08 SI

HFP Lip kit
Header/intake
Flashpro

3. Put the money aside for a later project.

The reason I say "later project", we have a 9 month old little girl and I'm the only one working right now. My gf is in her final year of Pharmacy school and is doing a bunch of different internships until May. So my money is the only money coming in. We live fine with no problems, but you just never know what could happen tomorrow.

JGvtec

Later project. You have things that are more important as of right now. A car is something that you can find whenever you want. You have a wonderful little girl your wife is almost done with her Pharmacy school. I would wait till a bit later to be putting money back into the teg. Like you said you never know what could happen tomorrow. Like lets say you start putting money into building back the teg or the civic. Then something happens where you need to pay for something expensive and then you notice your money is tied up into the car. Just my 2c i would wait it out a bit.

Ryan659

If you absolutely need a car right now I would go with the civic, sounds more reliable considering the facts given. But if you just want a toy, I would get the integra once the wifey is working and things are settled down.

phatintegra

Banned
Save your money. Your family is more importance then anything else right now.
I was in a situation where I had a good paying job and was dumping money left and right towers my teg. I also had another car payment on another car, wife, wife school and Mortgage. Doing just find till I got laid off and was out of work for a good 4 month then got back into the work field I was getting under paid and hurting (loosing money) after 8 month I switch company been with my company for 4 month now and I'm getting PAID. Now I have money coming in and not loosing money. My wife is now in Grad school for her Master and still making my car payments (5 month to go) and have some money left that goes to my teg.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I'd go with option #3. It's always better to have money on the side for a rainy day. Also, if you're already having problems deciding, it'll give you more time to think about what you really would like to do.