Nine78guy's QUICK Build Thread!!!

nine78guy

lol bump!
we've been really busy lately, even manage to buy another car, a hatch(ek), and been pieceing parts to get her back up and running. Despite blowing my knee out memorial weekend playing some good old volleyball, kong and I did manage to
throw in the ffresh old heart back into the teg. currently working on the quarter panel, trying to get
this teg up and going.

nine78guy

thanks guys. here are some pictures of use working through the night and getting her done only hrs before the show. my bro's and friends all pitched in to help out. For being my younger brother's first complete color change paint job, i think he did a awsome job. its sitting on some champ white rota slips right now, but if we decide to keep it for a while, then i'll get some betta wheel for it.

my bro buffing the new paint :)

thats only half of my friend and family's cars that came out that night/morning to support!

right after we finished her. still had compound all over her.

CI member 08twfa5vl washing my car for me.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
damn! lol when i went to show my car at eibach i literally went to a coin op car wash, washed it and met up with jdmxdb8 and air dried it lol!

nine78guy

NOT MUCH OF A MOD LIST,

sir jdm front(housing painted black, fx bi xenon retrofit), oem type r lip, rocking my bro's ukdm rear taillights for the time being, NightHawk black pearl paint job, jams include, painted battleship gray engine bay
-stock spec gsr rebuild. oem seals/gaskets, oem rings, new honed block, acl bearings(mains, rod and thrust), cometic head gasket, arp head studs, dc headers, aem cold air and msd ignition. pretty basic and stock.
rocking kong's PIC susension right now on the teg, also rocking my younger bro's slips painted champ white.
thats pretty much it.