Nitrous button location

builtnagen 2teg

Just wondering where u guys have your nitrous buttons located and some pics
looking at aftermarket steering wheels dont know what to do
thanks

builtnagen 2teg

might sound like a dumb question but dont want to waste money on a steering wheel I dont like
Already got the nitrous kit just wondering any other conveinent locations

heykosal

Angkorian
TFATF Vin Diesel style where the emergency light switch pops out!!

yunwawa

I always thought the hazard light switch was a good location, super stealth too. just switch the wiring somewhere else like the cruise control.

Spody02

Name: Cody
i wouldnt do it enless you have a built motor
...otherwise you'll blow your motor
but good luck man!

mteg

Automatic Lover
Lol, a 25 dry shot on a stock motor is all safe. :)
Lol, you guys are all histerical. You can run a 75 wet shot and be completely safe. Dry shots suck ass. Nos is a brand, call it nitrous, n2o, or spray. You do not need a built motor to run n2o, unless your're planning on going larger than 100 shot. As for mounting the button, do it somewhere where you can easilly reach it like the shifter or on the steering wheel. If your really serious, just get a tps or wot switch, then you don't have to worry about button locations.

Mr Laocean

Lotion
Lol, you guys are all histerical. You can run a 75 wet shot and be completely safe. Dry shots suck ass. Nos is a brand, call it nitrous, n2o, or spray. You do not need a built motor to run n2o, unless your're planning on going larger than 100 shot. As for mounting the button, do it somewhere where you can easilly reach it like the shifter or on the steering wheel. If your really serious, just get a tps or wot switch, then you don't have to worry about button locations.
Lol, I'm just naming small since he thinks it's not safe. ;)

mteg

Automatic Lover
RIght around 200whp. I'm not running a true 75 shot though, as I have a smaller fuel jet. A 35 shot you won't even notice, and the 50 shot gets boring.