NJ/PA/NY Team Integra/Club Integra North NJ Historic Hawksnest Cruise!!!!

DC4LSNJ

Sup Guys...I know for my last meet I didn't give fair notice so this time I'm not making the same mistake again!

WHEN?SUNDAY OCTOBER 5, 2008

Fall Edition 08' ....

Folks were back at it again..Summers almost over and falls around the corner!!Which means the perfect time to hit the twisties and check out the beautiful landscapes of Sussex County and Parts of New York State.Once again I would like to extend the invitation to Club Integra as well

This time we can drive and cruise through the twisties while also looking at the extravagent scenery of the changing colors of leaves and awesome views.

For those of you that haven't been we had this same cruise in the beginning of summer and it was a blast.So don't miss out on some the most awesome roads you probably be taking this year!!Some even call it the mini dragon of roads and you'll know why once you go down them.

MEETUP WILL BE AT ROCKAWAY TOWNSQUARE MALL(Morris County NJ)
http://local.yahoo.com/info-10851568-rockaway-townsquare-mall-rockaway

MEETUP TIME 10:30-11:30am In the stripmall after perkins (On right)

From Rockaway Mall we will be going about 5 miles up the ledgewood exit (Rt46east)

From 46 East we will Drive roughly 12-15 miles towards Hackettstown (Double Lane Road, Both sides)

We will drive through the town of Hackettstown and make a right onto Route 517 (Straights, Twisties) We will travel on 517 for about 8 miles until we reach CR 611.

From 611 we will junction into Route 519 (Twisties) until we intersect to Route 94. From 94 we will Take Route 206 to our lunch destination of The Chatterbox Drive-In..

From The Chatterbox we will travel up to Route 206 North to Sunrise Mountain (Rt 636)

After Sunrise we will proceed back to 206 North to Deckertown Turnpike (This is pretty technical road)

From Deckertown we will make a right onto Route 519N to Route 23 North to Hawksnest..

After hawksnest we will proceed to Route 23 South to High Point Monument.

And there it is folks the Historic Sussex Co/ Hawksnest Cruise in a nutshell..Hope its not too much to read. I will p have a sheet at the day of the meet on an overview of what roads we will be taking. Also depending on how late in the day we might go past hawksnest for some twisties until we reach "The Bridge" I call it that b/c It spans across the Deleware and its a great photo shot.

And if interested we can stop for dinner at the Perkins about 10 mins from the Hawksnest...

Also folks this is an all day event so I urge all who would like to attend to please take off in advance with work if you can...To anybody that went to the Last Sussex Co. cruise I'm sure they will vouch that this is a must see to believe cruise to come to.

Also if your worried about travel distance..From our farthest location your no longer than an hour from NYC so its not that bad of a drive either.Hope you folks can make it!!!Post up and spread the word!!!

Last edited: