nnr full body coilovers review..

95tealgsr

ok im new to this forum, but not new to hondas. i have a ef hatch fully built all motor d16a6 lsd tranny slammed on kyb adjustables and ground conrtols. i picked up a 95 gsr integra 100% stock and im making a good daily driver out of it. i been loooking around on decent inexpensiove suspension setups and came across companies like raceland and rokkor and i have friends with them on there miata and on a vw and they felt great for daily driving and a little light sprinted driving. called them and they had backordered for eg/dc. im impatient and i kept searching. i found some coils out of the same manufacture as those called nnr coilovers. spent a good 2 days searching through bmw forums on if they were good or not and found good info.

the spring rate used for the integra model coils are the same spring rate gc uses on there off the shelf rate.
being from the same manufactur as raceland theve been proven to last a good amount of time and it really had me debating on purchasing them,. upon no one having them in the acura/honda world im taking the chance and biting the bullet and bought a set for my integra. i will be doing a full review with pictures to see how they are in hopes that i can help someone else who is just looking for a decent daily drivable suspension. not a track suspensiopn.

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
Always good to see someonr biting the bullet for us. What are the price on them? And are they dampening adjustable?

95tealgsr

there 375 shipped from vexmotorsports.com theyre not dampening adjustable only height. =[ just like the raceland and rokkors

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
there 375 shipped from vexmotorsports.com theyre not dampening adjustable only height. =[ just like the raceland and rokkors
And they're made by the same manufacturer. Not a problem with that. NNR coilover are popular with the bimmer folks. There's 100+ pages on ClubRsx relating to Raceland/Rokkors/NNR. That's alot of reading to do.

95tealgsr

yea the binned forums are flooded with people using Nnr coilovers. mine are scheduled to arrive this week. I can't wait to get them.

94RS

No fucks given.
Keep us posted. I wanna know about the quality of this company's products. I seen they make visors for our cars at like 1/3 the price of OEM, so I may order those eventually if you like their coilovers.

Toshi

I ordered these the other week got them Saturday and gonna install them Wednesday. The construction of them looks ok welds look solid the only thing I don't like is the bolt for the rears that attach to the control arm they don't look long enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toshi

The install was pretty straight forward took the brakeline brackets from the oem ones and installed them the rears I use the factory lower control arm bolt and the supplied nut. The ride is hard cuz I never adjusted the coils up a Lil too low for my liking

Last edited:

itzrivera

They aren't dampening adjustable? what does that mean in laymen terms?
edit: wikipedia said dampening is stiffness. So, would you guys consider the dampening ability crucial when buying coilovers?

Also, more pics??

Last edited:

Toshi

Yup not dampening adjustable meaning u can't change the valving on the shocks but it doesn't bother me this is my "cheap" project the car was only 500

95tealgsr

i ran into an issue with my front shock forks both sides the 14 mm broke so i got a new front fork for the passenger side waiting to locate a driver side one so i can get these things on already.