no longer an integra owner

racinfeend59

So...being as im in Japan and couldnt ship the integra here i had to get rid of it

picked up this r32 off a buddy at work for less than i sold my integra for :)

have alot of plans for it..nothin special yet (gotta admit i do love the RB engine in it tho)
plans for the near future
-FMIC
-aluminum radiator
-disable HICAS rear end
-get a stock front bumper with a lip
-some REAL rims
-better photoshoot(these are from my phone when i first got it
im going to set it up to drift my supervisor has a s14 and is pretty good...hopefully i will have some bad ass videos for u guys soon

mirrorimg

Looks amazing. I take it you will post up the money to import it back to the states when you come back? :)

mirrorimg

Find me some DB8 Type R seats :shock:

Well you can look, but I doubt I could afford it right now

racinfeend59

well im still gettin used to all the shops over here and tryin to get connections but if i find anything good i will PM u

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Congrats, although if it was me in Japan I would got a hold of a Mustang, since whats rare to us is common for them and viseversa, and a USDM as fuck sticker hahahahahahaha ........

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
did you go on your own or with military. cuz from what ive heard anything you get over there military will pay to have it shipped back.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Nice find! Why do you want to remove the HICAS?! It's badass man.

Keep us updated for sure. And the military probably would ship the R32 back

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
looks good man! thanks for serving bro! oh and yeah say hi to my family over there lol. :thumbs up ooh and yeeeaaah be careful with those inspections, idk if us troops have to do them but they get more expensive and frequent as your car gets older.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Military wont ship it, and if you do as soon as customs gets a hold of it they will destroy it unless you prove is for off road/racing only, meaning you will never register it for road use and you cant no vin #

Theres ways to do this but this is not one of them