No more JDM?

Cripton805

So... Since you all know. The earthquake in Japan was a disaster and my condolences for the families.

I wonder what this will mean for JDM?
I could only assume that swaps, front clips, interiors, etc... Will be unavailable or out of stock for awhile. All of that stuff was shipped and their docks are a mess.

If anybody wants to do a JDM Front or get an engine swap. Do it while you can. :shock:

red.line

Yeah, if anyone thinks that this will have a permanent impact on JDM parts/cars coming over to North America, you're crazy.
Yes, it will delay shipping until everything is cleaned up over there, but it won't be long before it's back on track and those Skylines that are so "hyped" will be coming over in numbers again (at least to Canada, muahaha. :p)

Cripton805

Why are people hating on Skylines? LMFAO
They're not overly hyped. They actually are great cars, they'have decent stock power, and some AWD.

I think Mustangs are the worst. Even Hondas are hyped.

Cripton805

Think that's the least of their worries with 5 nuclear plants in a state of emergency.
Tru dat.

At first they said no worries. I think everything will be ok though. Evacuations seem to have gone smoothly from what i heard.

Its weird living in a state that has abnormally perfect weather most of the time. You hear about everything else everywhere else in the country or world, but we never really get the feeling were in danger until one day it comes.