No O2 Sensor???

Rx7driver4Life

I have a B20 LS and i noticed the car has no O2 sensor. Where it should be there is a plug in the exhaust, now the car i believe has a obd1 conversion harness but shouldn't it have an o2 sensor regardless?

Who tuned it? I've heard of tuners doing this before. I don't know that it's a good idea for a street car. I would talk to who ever tuned the car and find out if it should have an O2 sensor. I would think it should have one.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
some people dont use o2 sensors on higher power cars (especially turbo cars) because they get dirty fast, but its better to have one, you can just get a defouler pipe.

the o2 sensor goes on the exhaust right be hind the engine, but before the cat.

Rx7driver4Life

I know where it goes and there is actually a bolt in where the o2 sensor should be.

There is no knowledge of who tuned the car i bought the car with this done to it and I did the oilchange the other day and saw no O2 sensor.

Any ideas

How about on this ECU can any one ID it?
It's an OBD1 Honda ECU that has been chipped. The map on that chip could literally be anything.
My advice: Get an O2 sensor, install it but don't clip the wiring in. Go to a tuner. Have them clip in the O2 sensor and tune the car properly.
Also, never buy a car on a tuned ECU if you don't know who tuned it. It could be a ticking time bomb.

Rx7driver4Life

Well it is a stock B20 with a SK2 Intake Manifold And Throttle body and a greddy sp2 exhaust car runs fine just dont feel im getting the mileage i should be getting. it seems like the harder i drive the better my mileage. if i drive it nice and chilling it eats fuel.