No orange in taillights

integrals06

I'm just wondering if a red peice of vinyl over the orange on stock tails is worth doing. Do they look good or not, if they dont i'll just end up buying some stock all red ones.

1990G2TEG

Banned
integrals06 said:
I'm just wondering if a red peice of vinyl over the orange on stock tails is worth doing. Do they look good or not, if they dont i'll just end up buying some stock all red ones.
A peice of vinyl?! Can you say "GHETTO"?! lol... Whatevea floats the boat my man...

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol alot of rsx owners do that....it looks ok, but i like the JDM style yo! it will look fine, it would look like the 98+ tails

SOLOTR95

Yeah My Cuz Did It To His Rsx You Can Get It From The Acura Dealer And They Fit Perfectly Over The Orange Section. And You Cant Even Notice Its A Sticker.

DARKNGL

Amigo del Wraith
SOLOTR95 said:
Yeah My Cuz Did It To His Rsx You Can Get It From The Acura Dealer And They Fit Perfectly Over The Orange Section. And You Cant Even Notice Its A Sticker.
Is this only for RSX or do they have them for Gen3 also?

chocolate-Teg

yea my cousin bought some for his rsx too and they look good, crystal clear and all and u cant even tell they are on there. but my friend tried to do the same thing to his 96 coupe and man it turned out horrible. it didnt shine as much as the one my cousin got and then it was harder to put on because of the little curve it has. so it turned out kind of wrinkly

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
^agree. just take them off and take the time to paint them. should only take you a few hours and itll look way better

bigbro6785

I say buy the all red ones. i painted mine and they looked good for a while, but now the paint is fading and looks like shit. I was thinking about buying the vinal myself, but imma just buy the lights.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i've seen a lot of people on the Legend forums buy the vinyl and red out their tails...a lot of them turn out good. you couldn't tell it was vinyl. there were some people that had problems getting the vinyl to hug the tails around the corners, though (it took them hella time to make it fit perfectly) and i can see that being a problem for our tegs tails since they curve around at the outter ends. ofcourse it's cheaper to buy the vinyl or paint them, but the best way to go would be to buy the all red tail lights for durability.