no power on the complete right side of the car.... :(

jugglost

i wasnt exactly sure where to post this question, but since most of the issue is INSIDE the car, i figured this would be a good place to start. i have a 92 DA that has an obvious electrical problem, only i cant even tell where to start lookin for it. its only on the passneger side as my passenger side window, headlight, and speakers dont work. ive been tryin to figure this out for a lil over a week now with no solution in sight. ive checked the fuses, the bulb for the head light, and ran new speakers thinkin they might have just gone caput as the car is 18 years old. my next step is to grab the ol multi meter and poke around, but i wanted to know if anyone else ever ran into this same issue? any help would be a step in the right direction.

jugglost

ok, so i figured out that there are three seperate problems here. i got it all taken care of after some pokin around wit the multi. new head light, short in the radio, and the motor is out on the window. goin aftermarket on the radio any way, so no bigggie there. gonna hit the savage yard for some pocket bargains for the window motor.

Prozon

Kris
I wonder if all those problems came about at the same time?
Did you get the car with these problems or did it just happen one day?

jugglost

thats how i got it. its been sittin for a about two years, so i dont really know much about it. its just a new project for me. actually, i guess this is my first project....but wit that said, the body on the car is great for an 18 year old car. no rust all, but who ever had it last DESTROYED the interior.