No Rice no Ice all nice 95 db DD auto

IXsokudo

here are things as they got bolted up

more pics from wheel well

It was a three finger Fuck..... now its -2 FINGER TUCK

I got my calculations off (its hard to read the instructions for these C/O when they are in Japanese) 20mm does NOT= 2 inches)dropped it too much for a DD look at the LCA's haha they are winking\------/

only did the rear today will install the front C/O and adjust the rear tomorrow

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Looking good Lonnie! :thumbs up

Now the DB7 needs a front lip and maybe some amber front turn signal lenses?

IXsokudo

More stance pics hmmm. What would you Iike to see. Tell me and I'll post emmup.

Yes amber turn signals are coming soon

I'm happy with the ride but the front MUDs are gonna have to come off they are scraping every thing and every where. There is a little less the a finger gap all the way around now.

I have yet to install the camber kit F/R , toe kit Rear and trailing arm bushings. I will be installing new axles soon and will add those items at that time

IXsokudo

wanted these to be a litttle brighter but still looks chill.....

Last edited:

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Wow man.
I freaking love this.
I'm honestly in love with how much this car is just so clean and sexy, for real..
like.. I want coil overs now. How much did you pay for those BuddyClubs?

IXsokudo

Wow man.
I freaking love this.
I'm honestly in love with how much this car is just so clean and sexy, for real..
like.. I want coil overs now. How much did you pay for those BuddyClubs?
Hey thznks bro trying to build a Clean DD....
I paid 695 for the BC coils did not include the top hats.
I bought new KYB top hat, spring isolators and Hardrace bushings for the tops all around.

Last edited:

JasperDA9

nice pickup on the buddy clubs. but camberkits + coilovers are pretty pointless unless you're going for that kinda "look"
camber kits are really designed for a lowering spring that maintains the same spring height. everytime you adust your coils you'd essentially need another alighnment. ask a good tire shop before spending the money on the camber kits

IXsokudo

nice pickup on the buddy clubs. but camberkits + coilovers are pretty pointless unless you're going for that kinda "look"
camber kits are really designed for a lowering spring that maintains the same spring height. everytime you adust your coils you'd essentially need another alighnment. ask a good tire shop before spending the money on the camber kits
Yeah i thought of that too. I mainly bought them for the looks,the upper ball joints up front and the stiffer bushings included in those kits.Since I dont have a press and like to do the work myself I purchased the camber kit...

However, I was going to be replacing the front lower ball joint now. With coilovers would it benifit me to buy extended ball joint like thew type sold by whiteline, BuddyClub and hard race..

or a stock type replacement.

Last edited: