No Start after CKF changed! help plz!

96integraDC

After changing out the CKF sensor and putting everything back to spec im getting a no start. Ive checked everything from timing, fuel, spark, grounds, and dis still nothing. This is very important that i finish this before monday or im screwed. I would very much appreciate everyone and anyones input. :) i think i might have double posted cuz of my internet connection is slow

Last edited:

Knice

Live & Die by Integras
Does It crank but no start? If you get fuel and sparks at the spark plugs, its possible its the ICM. Happened to a few of us in here including me. Some members had to change out the ICM and others had to change out the IC. In my case, I changed the main relay, the IC and the ICM trying to troubleshoot my no start, but I think it was the ICM from the start. I'm not sure if this is your issue also, but I thought I throw it out. Good luck. Let us know your outcome.

96integraDC

So i pulled the distributor and found rust all inside the cap and when i turn the rotor it makes this grinding noise. I would post pics but my cameras broke. Im glad i found the issiue but sad because it cost $250 to replace. Has anyone ever heard of why this happend?