Condition: No start.

New Distributor.

Good Battery.

New Coil.

All fuses are good.

Fuel pump delivers.

Good spark plugs.

Good wires.

After I change the coil I tested for power to the ICM and I still got a bad reading....

Going nuts here... any help will be greatly appreciate...

DarkDB1

Have you tested the starter? Take it out and go to vatozone or O'Reillys and have them test it out...

Could also be the relay in the center/behind the dash (forgot what it's called), ignition switch or the clutch interlock switch

99TegLs

This same thing happened to me. Tell me, how did the car die? while you were driving or just didn't start pne day?

temo

Have you tested the starter? Take it out and go to vatozone or O'Reillys and have them test it out...

Could also be the relay in the center/behind the dash (forgot what it's called), ignition switch or the clutch interlock switch
There's a Main Relay?... or you mean the relay for the Fuel Pump?... I have checked the one for the fuel pump and its ok...

I just got back from Autozone and Starter is good...

temo

This same thing happened to me. Tell me, how did the car die? while you were driving or just didn't start pne day?
It did it one time before, I turn the switch and the car will start and die immediately... I unplugged the Fuel Pump relay, tested and put it back on... car started again...

This time was working fine; did the same thing next day and after a few tries the starter went bad.

Fix the starter then I just couldn't get it running at all... engine turns, have spark, but wont start and die as it did before...

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
So let me get this straight, you have fuel, you have spark, but the car isn't turning on? That leaves Timing and Compression at fault then. Or do you believe that either spark or gas is intermittently turning off?
- Aaron

temo

I'm just back from under the hood...

Check the timing and marks are good...

I'm going right now to buy the ICM... unless there's a Crankshaft sensor that I don't know about...

But indeed it should be something very obvious that I cant see cause been fighting with the car for more than a week now...

I even try some Starting fuel... but it didn't start...

So yes maybe an intermittently spark?...

Last edited:

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
I wish I could be of more help but I don't have enough experience. If you don't already have the manual, look online for "free integra service manual pdf" and download it.

Nick_C78

So the starter works, engine cranks over, correct? Do you hear the fuel pump prime when you turn the key? Also, do you have any check engine lights and have you checked to see which ones you have if you have any? Double check your wiring harness and make sure all wires are plugged in as well.

temo

I have used the Starting fluid... even though I have unplugged the fuel hose at the engine and there's gas, I'll check to see if that can be the problem....

I installed the ICM and the battery died...

Tough luck...