No start on 95 ls

nayy

Ok so on friday i was driving home from work and my heater inlet hose ruptured and i overheated. I replaced the hose after the engine cooled off and drove home without a problem. And now last night i was going to flush the radiator because i noticed a sandy like build up around where the hose busted. Is started just fine drove it on my ramps and proceeded to flush radiator, well then all of a sudden it wont start what could have happened that wont let it start? Could i have splashed water on something that doesnt need to get wet or something? Any advise would be great

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk

nayy

No suggestions.... Well some friends and family have told me to check to see if the spark plugs are wet or if there was water in the distributor cap and have done both and still no start, if anyone has any idea i would greatly appreciate it

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk

98GS

Common no start problems... bad ignition switch, failed nuetral safety switch, bad starter, bad battery connection ... mine recently wouldn't start after my buddy and I installed my clutch and it was just because we didn't fully plug a wire back onto my starter. There could be other issues too but those are pretty common and fairly easy fixes

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

fatpanda4756

my buddies accord did something similar. check ur sensors to make sure they are connected. his car somehow had the crank sensor wires ripped and that made it not able to start