Noneed2hate's Build '01 LS integra

94RS

No fucks given.
Had any problems with scraping the mudflaps?

Those Sportlines sit a little bit lower than the Tanabe springs I just bought, and since nobody owns those I can't seem to find an answer :lol:

Noneed2Hate

Those Sportlines sit a little bit lower than the Tanabe springs I just bought, and since nobody owns those I can't seem to find an answer :lol:
Not really, I still have some good clearance, (especially now since I'm on 17's :p )

Ryan659

Why are you worried about your mudflaps? :lol: they'll wear down eventually ;)

94RS

No fucks given.
I hate hearing anything scrape. I'd rather remove them completely than have them drag.

Noneed2Hate

Nope, I still have the old ones, so in the event I get tired of huge slower wheels I can always switch back (my acceleration etc is noticeably slower)

94RS

No fucks given.
Could just be the speedometer is reading funky due to the wrong size tire :what:

94RS

No fucks given.
Then maybe it's just old age kicking in and you forgot you're driving a Honda :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
It does though... I remember going to look at my car like it was yesterday. That was close to 4 years ago.

Now I'm feeling old :lol: