Nonexistent NorCal meets?

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
I've been browsing around the regional forums for a bit here, and wondering where all the NorCal meets are. Are they nonexistent, or haven't had one in a long time or something? it just seems odd to me, or off, that nothing really goes on up here.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Organize one! If it's a good time on a weekend, I will be there. We're all a bit lazy or busy to make that happen

DcChica

they do Usually in SUMMER Thats When all the Imports Come Out And Play

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
When's the meet?
I didn't say there was going to be a meet, but yeah, I'm usually pretty busy too; full-time student and part-time job kind of kills my schedule. Probably 1/3 of the rest of the NorCal members are the same thing as me too, since I see a lot of tegs around my campus... or they're just full-time job peeps. I can assume the leadership though, but I'm new so I have very little experience here, but a lot of experience within other forums, excluding car forums lol.

Organize one! If it's a good time on a weekend, I will be there. We're all a bit lazy or busy to make that happen
Yeah I'm usually free on weekends too. But I don't know, if everyone is in Sac, then I don't know if I want to pay tolls to drive that far and back unless it's VERY convenient for all.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Yeah we can. Well, this thread seems to be fairly dead or people are just too lazy to post or something. If there were more people posting back, I would start a list or something.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Yeah we can. Well, this thread seems to be fairly dead or people are just too lazy to post or something. If there were more people posting back, I would start a list or something.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
There's a Nor Cal member's roster somewhere. Maybe you should see how them cats in Colorado do it; I see they have a lot of working threads

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
There's a Nor Cal member's roster somewhere. Maybe you should see how them cats in Colorado do it; I see they have a lot of working threads
Yeah, we can arrange something like first weekend of April. Since it's pretty dead here, we can give some more leeway for people to post and sign up. I'm not sure where would be convenient for all in NorCal since in the end, some people would have to pay for some toll.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Create a poll and link us to it. Pick like three cities.

Concord, Vacaville, and Sacramento.

Vacaville would be the best :lol: