noob from OC

Apollo14

This is my first post on CI and I thought I would post some pics of my teggy and see what people say or think I should do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

This is my 95 automatic sedan :D

pics of inside and of engine soon to come

jznsn2u

woot more socal people. Welcome to Club Integra. Look's like its in good condition, except for the trunk but that's not a big deal :p

Apollo14

Wootwoot! haha thanks man yeah i got it in great condition and for a good deal. and yeah im getting the trunk repainted :D

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
:welcome:

Everything looks good except the major oxidation on the trunk lid. I'm from SoCal too. :thumbs up

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
:welcome: I'm just north of LA near Malibu. Good to see another SoCal member on CI.

Apollo14

very kool! im right by irvine :)
so for my integra i was thinking i would just make it look nice and not do any engine work cuz its auto. ya know lower it, retint the windows, maybe a new set of rims. any ideas?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
very kool! im right by irvine :)
so for my integra i was thinking i would just make it look nice and not do any engine work cuz its auto. ya know lower it, retint the windows, maybe a new set of rims. any ideas?
Dope. Come out to the 626 meet on the 27th.

That's basically what I'm doing with my GE8 (Fit Sport) since it's also an AT. Tint, drop, wheels, maybe I/H/E, and you're set.

Apollo14

:oops: haha this is kind of imberressing, but i've never been to a meet before. im only 18 and i dont really know anyone who wants to learn how to work on cars like me. sad i know haha

jznsn2u

:oops: haha this is kind of imberressing, but i've never been to a meet before. im only 18 and i dont really know anyone who wants to learn how to work on cars like me. sad i know haha
thats why they call it a 'meet' bro :lol:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Have you ever had sexy time before? If you haven't, you eventually will right? Same thing with car meets. There's a first for everything. Don't be shy, just go. All the guys that show up are chill and friendly. No hard asses or punk bitches go to my meets. :thumbs up