Noob Questions

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Hey there, I recently got my license and needed a car - my uncle bought a new AMG Mercedes so he had to sell his 94' Honda Integra VTI-R. - Luckily I took it off his hands..

I am wanting to do some modifications to the car - hardly modifications, but its something.

I'm wanting to buy two red Honda badges, the silver H with the red around it. - I've looked around on the net and couldn't find a seller, anyone know where I could get some?

I'm also looking into getting some lights put behind my dashboard, maybe red ones - how would I go about doing that?

I understand this is a nooby post but I thought I'de just throw it out anyway, peace out!
Thanks
:)

96GSRteg

Tyler
if you have lots of money you can go to passwordjdm.com and they have the badges there. Or else i would go to egay or check out your local craigslist.

j13

Keep It Clean
get amber lights and instill them in the cluster. They have to be 3w 12v bulbs i beleive. Theyre the same size as the front signal, the small bulbs.

Amber cluster is the shit

B18B1Maikeru

Before modding it or anything, I'd invest my money on beefing up security first. Kill switch, good alarm...etc.

MACDOG

Baller, yo
I'm from Australia so VTI-R might have only been sold here maybe, I'll put a picture up and let you decide

Its badged as a VTI-R, very similar to the GSI

(The above picture was taken a while ago)

NOTE: Completely stock when photo was taken.

Last edited:

ice raptor

i smell cinnamon rolls!
so it would be a GSR. and security would still be recommended before u start modding so all the money u put into it doesnt get driven away by someone else or stolen