Noob to CI

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
EatOne said:
im thinking of puting some Rota torques on my rsx in hyper black or silver What ya guys think?
eh, they're alright. whatever tickles your pickle, though. someone should photoshop each color on the rsx...

EatOne

the rsx is dd lol the Hatch is Undergoing a full race turbo kit atm its gonna be a trailer queen

EatOne

4door_JayDM said:
nice cars...the rsx is bad ass with the hood...what's the specs on the rsx ?

The Rsx made 280whp at 9psi to bad the aftercooler isnt coming out for Jr :S

EatOne

4door_JayDM said:
:thumbs up sweeeeet...doing anything else to it or your going to concentrate on the eg ?
I have some motor mounts and a clutch waiting to be installed but im thinking of different hood and and wheels

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
k624ash said:
looks like a gsr swap, the DOHC is bigger than the VTEC, i think on type rs and b16s its the other way around

i think the hood kinda works on the rsx, which is pretty damn hot by the way
gsr manis flip upside down....so that says its either a b16, b17 or type-r head.

EatOne

i can justify paying like G's for power upgrades and stuff like that but wheels so easy to dmg and curb i cant justify paying 2k for volks or bbs

speedin

The Transporter
EatOne said:
Jdm Ur car is bone stormin
HAHAHAHAHA , thats not his car.

Oh, and welcome to the site! Nice DC5. Try to break anymore rules :roll: ......... :lol:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
^ quit being suck a prick. people make mistakes. at least he came back and was honest.

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:
^ quit being suck a prick. people make mistakes. at least he came back and was honest.
You take things so negativly. Your not letting that picture thread get you upset across the whole form now are you? LOL.

Obviously Trinh cant catch sacrazum with smilies. Hopefully EatOne got it.