Noob to the Club!!!!!

COBO

DB7
hey everybody !!! thee name is COBO 22 years old i stay in Killeen, TX
i roll around in a 94 integra BD7 that means a LS 4door i just got it about a year ago and what can i say it was a fixer uper to say the least paint was completely sunbaked offed an auto engine bay was nasty ran like crap and thought :wtf:: did i get myself into but i went straight into it so far i put skunk2 coilovers, AEM short ram intake ,DC Headers,and exaust, drilled and sloghted rotors,skunk2 stage two cams, front sway bar and both front and rear tie bars, carbon fiber hood full weight reduction, and just recently i put a S80 GSR transmission,with a stage two clutch and flywheel also shaved body moldings and thats about it right now

Future plans:
brian crower strocker kit
brain crower stage three cams,valves,retainers
ITB's
JDM front end with front lip
and new paint job

don't got pic's right but will put up as soon as i can just wanted to say whats up to my fellow people!!!

COBO

DB7
nothing much man i know the thread is worthless without pics but iam gonna get them up there but for reals i am no way rice never !!!!!!! i cant stand that crap

Ballerin1

He never said u liked rice. That's his sig lol.

rockadilla

thats right.
Wooo!!! lol see my sig? :thumbs up yeah most people on here hate rice too (me included) so if its not rice people will like it :D get those pics up asap

Ballerin1

Thanks man, its a love it or hate it kinda color. I'm considered the "rice" here. Oh well lol.