Noob turbo setup

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
Hey whats up guys. Im trying to run boost on my stock b18b. Im really lookin for a small turbo. I dont want to do more than 240hp. I want to piece my own kit together, As i dont want to go cheap or go extremely expensive. Im looking for a decent turbo that will spool quick but wont loose power close to redline. Any sizes recommended? brands? what kind of manifold? not lookin to spend mopre than1200$ on teh kit. I searched sum websites. but i really need sum enlighting. lol. :lol:

JTROGDEN

Stock motor with turbo = bad idea. But there is a ton of info on the site already about the subject. If I'm not mistaken there is a sticky on turbo builds. I had one turbo'd on stock motor and it didnt last long

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
Stock motor with turbo = bad idea. But there is a ton of info on the site already about the subject. If I'm not mistaken there is a sticky on turbo builds.
Yea i know i have blox valve springs and retainers already and the motor is really healthy. im goin to build it as i go. not really trying to boost alot. Yea ive been searching for teh past 2 hours. wanted to throw it out there to c the answers i get.

Prozon

Kris
I'm boosted on a almost completely stock motor. I rebuilt it and installed ARP head studs, otherwise completely stock internals.

Just so you know $1200 is not enough to get the car turbo'ed. You will probably have to spend a bit more then that on the turbo kit. Then you need injectors, engine management, an exhaust, someone to tune it, ect..

I've got $1000 alone in my exhaust and tune.

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
I'm boosted on a almost completely stock motor. I rebuilt it and installed ARP head studs, otherwise completely stock internals.

Just so you know $1200 is not enough to get the car turbo'ed. You will probably have to spend a bit more then that on the turbo kit. Then you need injectors, engine management, an exhaust, someone to tune it, ect..

I've got $1000 alone in my exhaust and tune.
WHats ur set up man?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
thatd be me lol
Yeah, he came on hard times after the war was over, lost part of his foot in Iraq. I'm pretty sure he and his boyfriend are going to be moving in together; they've been getting quite serious over the last couple of months and domestic partnership is allowed where he lives. They make a good couple, very supportive of each other

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
yeah, he came on hard times after the war was over, lost part of his foot in iraq. I'm pretty sure he and his boyfriend are going to be moving in together; they've been getting quite serious over the last couple of months and domestic partnership is allowed where he lives. They make a good couple, very supportive of each other
rofl! Thats sig material!