Noob with a 91 ls

jmacura

b-series powa
Congrats! In my opinion you have the best site on Integra related subjects. I have purchased a ls with a spun bearing on #3. I have a jdm b18b and now know it is an obd 1 and my car is an obd0. So if I was just to change the distributor and use all the original wire harnesess shouldn't it work with no problem as it is basically all the same except obds, it would just be replacing the longblock. Am I right or wrong? :shock: help?!

Shea

well now...
:welcome: to ci...unfortunately i don't have an answer for you but you might want to check the tech. section

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Welcome to ClubIntegra! As far as you're question goes, I'm not 100% sure, so I'm not going to say anything, just because I don't want to give you false information.

jmacura

b-series powa
I found my answer

Hey whats up people. I did find out that I can use the obd0 distributor on my b18b so that settled.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You should be fine if you do that, also if you run your old ecu you should have to swap the old o2 sensor also. Good luck with the car, and welcome to CI.

1329itr00

Type R
welcome to ci.com hopefully we can see pics soon have fun

Street Anthem

Sac-Town's Finest
yeap... funny how ppl buyin JDM ITR front ends to change them to look like Gen2 Integras....might as well buy a Gen2 IMO....

dc21228

welcome to CI..... i did a similar thing what u did but mine was from obd0 to obd1...... juz change some things and zoom.... there<> it startz....