Noob

forrest12

I have been apart of CL for a few months now. I never realy did an introduction so here it goes. My names Rodes Beeler i live in Charletsville Virginia, born and raised. Im the kind of guy that likes to fix everything himself. All the work I do to my car I research as much as posible then fix it. This is a great site , lots of nice people that know a lot about there cars. Well enugh about me i know you want to see my car. 1994 Acura Integra LS. Bone stock when i first got it, 135,000 miles $2,800.

Plains for car:
Paint gold/bronze
halo head lights
clear corner lights
new tail lights
slam it
fat five rims
front and rear sway bars
gsr seats (front and back)
cold air intake
twinloop exaust system
spark plug wires
take out ps and ac
cam gears
cam shafts
underdrive pully
radiator
intake manifold
and posibly aftermarket fuil injectors

My Cristmas list is long this year haha:p

I like to keep the price down on thes things(budget builder)
This is my first car so i dont expect it to be perfect.

PS::::::: body kit is a no no its coming off as soon as i paint it!
I have more picturs but not on this computer sorry guys!

anyways heres the wip

JGvtec

Clean :D Yea. Im sure everyone would bash you about the body kit. :lol: Might i ask why a two tone?

Edit CI not CL :D

forrest12

Clean :D Yea. Im sure everyone would bash you about the body kit. :lol: Might i ask why a two tone?

Edit CI not CL :D
Yeah the body kit is coming off as soon as i paint it, but its not two toned its just the best way i can describe it. I forgot what the color was called.
But thanks bro:suprise:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Why are you taking it off after you paint it? o_O Dont you mean "when" you paint it?

I thought you already had an intro thread didnt you a while back? Owell, welcome!

94SkankinTeggy

94SkankinTeggy
Hmm. You bought the exact same car as me for the exact same price, and have the exact same head unit for your stereo. Nice, haha.

forrest12

Why are you taking it off after you paint it? o_O Dont you mean "when" you paint it?

I thought you already had an intro thread didnt you a while back? Owell, welcome!
Yes i mean befor i paint it haha sorry about that. I did a short one but it sucked and i didnt give any info so i desided to make it formal by wrighting a nother.

4drs=morewhores

Master-D-B-ate
Welcome

you might want to add a header to your list of parts to get

hosnetly i think you should stick with the lights you got. Get some HIDs and add some oem fog lights. If you want different tail lights i say stick to oem and get the 98+ all red tails

forrest12

Welcome

you might want to add a header to your list of parts to get

hosnetly i think you should stick with the lights you got. Get some HIDs and add some oem fog lights. If you want different tail lights i say stick to oem and get the 98+ all red tails
Totaly forgot about the header! Thats in my plains I just forgot to poast it. I thought about the HIDs but the head lights i have now are kinda old and they are getting the yellow tint over them and i dont feeling messing with a cleaning kit. Besides my cristmas list is extra long this yeah hahaha so they are free, Im not complaining. But yeah im leaving the tail lights stock im just hetting new ones , the old ones are scrached and will look weird with a new paint job, again they are free so im not complaining. Thanks for the advice man:thumbs up