Noobie in SoCal

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
Hey guys! my name is Kenneth i'm 16 years old and I have a Cypress Green Pearl 95 integra SE DC4. My oldest sister passed it down to me back in 2005 after she got a new car, so i've had this car for A WHILE. I've decided to join Club Integra because i want to find out more about my ride, learn about other's rides and plus i was talked into it. :thumbs up

This was when the car was bone stock.

http://img227.imageshack.us/i/integra1.jpg/

The car was stolen a few years ago in April at around 4 AM. Right out of my drive way too! and there was no security at all.

http://img52.imageshack.us/i/integra2.jpg/

Luckily! The car was recovered 5 months after! A highway patrol man found people trying to take my car and cross it over the U.S.-Mexican border. Did it come back Stock? Hell no! :headbang: The thieves that jacked my car decided to modify it a little bit. The car came back with :
A 94-97 Type-R front lip.
Honda Civic HX oem rims.
and it was Lowered (but they were stock springs that were heated and compressed)

the bad side to it was that my Stereo was gone, the AC doesn't work, one of the axels were broken, seats are hella torn up, the catalytic converter was bad and my sunroof visor was gone. but hey! the car is back!

Current Modifications:
JDM Sidemarkers
94-97 Type R front lip
Honda Civic HX oem rims (now painted bronze)
Viper 2-Way alarm system
radio antenna delete
KYB struts w/ Ebay generic springs (car's lowered! but not slammed)
Ebay Lower rear gunmetal tie bar.
Open ended security wheel lugs

the car is currently NOT with me at the moment, right now my brother in law has it up in LA fixing some minor problems, and I probably might get it back in... I dont know a couple months for now I have to drive a Toyota 4 runner, but my brother in law is gonna keep me updated and send photos. so sorry about those only two crappy pictures im on my laptop and the rest of my pictures are on my sisters desktop. I'll try my best to keep you guys updated!

Thanks a lot guys!
- Kenneth

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
Welcome man! What a story about your teg :(

You'll find this site very helpful :thumbs up

jznsn2u

Wasssupp kenneth!

If you ever want to post a picture, click this button on top of the reply box "
" and paste your url.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
funny thing is, that story about being jacked and returning with a lip and stuff is true!!

welcome bro :thumbs up

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Welcome dood! sounds like that car and you've already been through a lot together, cant wait so see how it all turns out :thumbup:

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
Thanks for the welcomes guys! Im really going to be serious on security this time I already have the alarm system, and Coy is going to help me with the fuel cut-off swith. Im planning to do a hood latch relocation, keyless door handles and much more. In the mean time I will be saving up my allowance ,aka my lunch money for school, for more modifications.

ProjektDC2

welcome, glad you got your car back.

edit: lol i have no idea where that e came from

Last edited: