>>NoOoB to the scene<<

Kream

@NorthEndGhost - Yea...true, I wanted to get it done black but it was going to be extra $ that I didnt have at the moment...but i need to get a new lip for at the bottom its messed up

@j13 - pressure washing to come very soon :)

Thanks to others for welcoming

As soon as i sell my other car, I can begin modding..until then I've just been cleaning it up and working on maintenance ....stay tuned ha

Kream

Sold my other car today :)

So on my teg..the a/c blows out hold air...attempted to put in freon but its no taking it..like the compressor or clutch aint kicking in? Any suggestions?

chronsolo

MAD MAN
a/c delete lol.

sweet ride, have fun, don't be a ricer

Kream

ha..yea no where close
and naw i need a/c...its been tremendously hot in north carolina recently

XxCaryxX

Welcome bro! Looking good so far! Can't believe you got that front fixed for 400$ as mine damage was less and got quoted $1000+ to fix. (taking it elsewhere now though).

As far as those halo projector lights. I would remain OEM. The plastics on a majority of those halo lights can't take the heat that HID's give off. Plus, I put them on my 'Teg when I was 18 and now I am replacing them haha. Just my 0.02 though.

Kream

Thanks...and yea its all about who ya know! And appreciate the feedback on the lights...would you reccomend the projector lights? And are you wanting to sell your halo's...i always like finding out the hard way..

Kream

Someone on craigs in my area has complete tokico shocks/struts in very good condition for 100. Are they any good? How low of drop?

Also, they have white with polish lip rota track R wheels 16's new with all new tires except one has cut for 500..hhmmmm?

Kream

Update! Got an new a/c compressor, flushed out the lines, added freon and now its cold enough to get sick ..lol I love it !