Nor Cal Treasure Island Meet 2014

Amiguel6

I requested the day off, just waiting to get it approved by the boss. Hopefully i can make it out!

Isco

Depends where you're heading out from. We have a small caravan leaving Stockton at 9am.

I see...well is to far going to Stockton if I'm just 20 min apart for treasure island, i think ill meet all you guys right on site!

jdmkraziestyles

I Wil try to make it. I work sat and it's hard to get it off. It's always busy.

I'm not sure if you guys remember my integra but I just recently decided that it's time to let her go. A lot of things is going on since January and I need to focus and get my life straight and focus on my daughter.

Anyways it's up for sale. Here's the info if anybody is interested or know someone. I'm not in a rush to sell. I have put a lot of time and money into into this baby of mine.

It's a 1995 integra Right Hand Drive
www.domokuncrew.com and you can look at the link for Spock Car show and under cars it's the 1995 Integra GS. The only thing with the car is that it carries a salvage title. I bought the car that way bit it runs strong and looks great! Everything done correctly and all filled with usdm, jdm, and itr parts. The last project I did was a last year when it got converted to usdm itr 5 lug with freshly powder coated s2 app rims. Price asking for is $10k. It may seem a lot to some and even with a salvage title, the car is still great and will last someone a long time. It also has a Jdm B20 with a Jackson Racing Supercharger.

If anybody has questions call or text me 408-667-1127. The info on the website I gave, some of those have changed also and been upgraded.

Last edited: