(NorCal) Haiyan Relief Project - Win a Honda Civic/Carshow/Dyno - Sunday 12/24/13

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Haiyan Relief Project

Presented by: Wicked 1Racing and DNR Performance
Sponsored By: Team Lightspeed Racing and Darkside Racing

Sunday November 24th 10am - 4pm

25710 Industrial Blvd,
Hayward, Ca

Food and supply drive with a car show and also offering dyno pulls. $40 gets you 3 pulls.
Donations accepted with 100% of the proceeds going to the relief fund for the Philippines.

Categories:

There's also going to be a raffle for a 1992 Honda Civic. $20 per ticket

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Absolutely! Just gift it to me and I will make the donation on your behalf. People have done a lot to set this up, and I want it to be successful.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Thanks to the people that came out to support. It was a great success!! Thanks for coming out all the way from Stockton, Joe!!

And congratulations to my teammate Anthony for winning the Civic!!

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Nice dude! How much did you raise? How many people came out? I'm sure they will be really happy to receive the aid :nod:

XjoEnX

Had a great time man. I'm always happy to attend any events I can. I'm happy that raffle raised so much money for the relief project. All for a good cause so the day was great for the time I was there. I snapped a few pics I'll try to get uploaded.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Shoutout to everyone that is donating to Paul Walker, but doesn't give a fuck about natural disaster. Also not giving a shit about the driver of the car