• Concord

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Vacaville

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
soooooooooooooo..................im gonna try to being the stuff this weekend, my time sheet is rejected as of now for dumb shit and i get paid tomorrow night, or i should be paid tomorrow night...thats real talk too

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Nah, I'll find a spot today to meet; somewhere right off the freeway!

That's some foul s*** they played with you
im gonna bitch at them when they come back, its over some bullshit too
basically i accidentally put i worked on monday on the official time sheet, and i actually worked tuesday on my time sheet i use to clock in and out. Also i dont take a lunch break, so i just write it in...they tripped about that

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
the most retarded thing about the whole situation is that ive done it before too, Its not like i add time, i get paid for the time i was here. -____- if they say your lunch break is covered by you moving your car im seriously going to go off at them and tell them to pay for my parking. I have to move my car because i dont want to pay for parking, and i go to school right after. Its 2 hour street parking and i have to move it every 2 weeks...im applying for a new job at school today.

99Integrags

Unfortunateltely, i am going to have to pull out of the bbq this weekend even thought i was looking forward to delicious hambrugers, hotdogs and carne asada with chicken! But I am unfortinately in the hospital and don't know for how long I will be here with this damn cancer unfortunately. I look forworward to maybe meetinig you guy at another meet. Thanks for your understanging.
-hector (99integrags)

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Unfortunateltely, i am going to have to pull out of the bbq this weekend even thoght i was looking forward to delicious hambrugers, hotdogs and carne asada with chicken! But I am Unfornutaly in the hospital and don't for how low I will be heer with this damn cancer unfortunately. I look forworward to maybe meetinig you guy at another meet. Thanks for your understanging.
-hector (99integrags)
Damn, bro; that's heavy-duty shit. Sorry to see that you're not coming, but I wish you the best on your recovery :thumbs up
Keep us posted on how you're doing, my dude

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Sorry to hear that man...Good luck with everything! Keep us all posted on the chatter thread. Best wishes