NorCal Meet: November Poll!

Which day would be the best for you?

• Friday, November 25

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I just realized that friday was black friday! LOL I'm retarded.
I was wondering why you picked that Friday. I was secretly wishing no one would pick that because I dont want to find out what traffic is like on that day.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Well I prefer Saturday over Sunday, but I am unsure of my schedule atm. If anything, since its the holiday, they'll probably make me work it all..Again.

goofygamer

Nice dude! Hopefully we finally get to meet the infamous goofygamer's car :thumbs up
Lol it's not that spectacular. Look closely and you'll always find flaws. Oh well, it is a 17 year old car :what:

is rice!!
Damn right! :thumbs up

Goofy's ride: sex on wheels. I've seen it, caressed it, but never slept with it.
lmao I can say the same about yours. Your car is definitely one of the sexiest car on here :nod:

I was wondering why you picked that Friday. I was secretly wishing no one would pick that because I dont want to find out what traffic is like on that day.
I chose Saturday just for you super. Hopefully I can get it off too since it's a holiday weekend.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Lol it's not that spectacular. Look closely and you'll always find flaws. Oh well, it is a 17 year old car :what:

Damn right! :thumbs up

lmao I can say the same about yours. Your car is definitely one of the sexiest car on here :nod:

I chose Saturday just for you super. Hopefully I can get it off too since it's a holiday weekend.
too bad joe's car is auto.. :(

goofygamer

You don't know how much I wanted Auto when I was in traffic in SF...

I can't make it to any of the days listed =[ Black Friday is a must work, my co-worker took the 26th off for her son's birthday, and the 27th is a must work.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Damn her son's birthday... Peara always finds a reason to flake :( April October and now November