NorCal Meet: November

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
So, without further ado from the results of the previous November Meet Poll thread, the meet for the end of this month will be at Mare Island in Vallejo, on Saturday, the 26th. The time will be at 12PM, please be prompt.

Sign-up Roster:
myxintegra
+2
Samurai_Blue
+4
OGstackadolla
+2
XjoEnX
+1
ZaWn
Nismor
superhypered

(If I forgot anyone, please post here, thanks!)

Directions:
From North:

Merge onto I-80 W via the ramp to Sacramento
Take exit 33B to merge onto CA-37 W toward Novato/San Rafael
Take exit 17 toward Mare Island
Continue straight
Continue straight onto Walnut Ave
Turn left onto G St
Take the 1st right onto Railroad Ave
Destination will be on the right

From South(toll road):

Merge onto I-880 N via the ramp to Oakland
Merge onto I-80 E
Take exit 29A for CA-29/Sonoma Blvd
Merge onto Sonoma Blvd
Turn left onto Curtola Pkwy
Continue onto Mare Island Way
Turn left onto Mare Island Causeway
Turn left onto Railroad Ave
Destination will be on the right

RULES:
Absolutely NO aggression/fighting between members. It's a friendly get-together, and let's have it stay that way. If you want to fight someone, please just leave; don't even bother coming.
NO drugs please, I don't want to deal with going to jail or anything.
And PLEASE try to be on time. Last month had a bad turnout due to some discrepancy with time/location on my part. But this time I'm trying to do things a little differently.

If you guys have any questions/comments/concerns, please post here, PM me, or reach me at 510-908-0317.

Addtional Info:
We will be taking photos/videos around the peninsula, so be ready for that! Also, we are in need for a person to take photos for us. Samurai_Blue has offered to take a few videos with his nice camcorder(thanks!). So please, if you know someone/you can do it, please tell me!

Last edited:

Nismor

Man i wish i could ask my cousin to take pics but its hard to get him out and hes boss at it too :-(

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Aw that sucks. Hey are you going for sure Nismor? or is it still an "eh"?

@Ryan can you bring your Canon-owning friend?

Nismor

Oh yeah for sure i took like half of next month off work XD

Nismor

Okay! Now i know why i kept saying December lol its because i was thinking of HIN and that's on Dec 3rd

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
And trolling Ed is totally allowed. It brought me momentous joy in Berkeley to be really mean to him in person