NorCal Meet: October

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Hello again NorCal members.. the unofficial premeditated get-together has finally arrived! I know this is really short-notice, but dates/locations are subject to change for those whom desire a more elongated or farther date from afore. Without further ado, here we go!

myxintegra
RyanDC
OGStackadolla+1
HondaIntegra+1
Samurai_Blue
superhypered
xjoEnx
dylan+1

Size count: 11

Location/Date
: Bay Street/Around the little bridge area, (5633 Bay St., Emeryville, CA 94608 (P.F. Chang's China Bistro)), Emeryville, CA
October 30th, 2011(THIS IS THE OFFICIAL DATE FOR THE MEET)
12 PM PST. (We will be meeting up around Bay Street Area at 12PM for those of you who want to eat; they have great restaurants here as well)

UPDATE:For those of you that want to go to our pre-meetup around the Bay Area, it will take place on Saturday evening. Just give me a call on details if you want to attend with us.

Rules:

NO drugs, this is a car meet, not a recreational gathering! No circle jerking either please... you know who you are.
Please respect others, it's not a flaming session, it's a meet and get-together. No trolling either, Patrick. :(
Please respect others' cars, give constructive criticism, not destructive, if anything.
Also, I'd like to add that I don't have a great amount of respect for ricers, so if you own one, don't take it personally if I criticize you :lol:.
This is a social gathering, so please don't come as a Negative Nancy.

Directions:
Coming from North (From Sac Area):
Merge onto I-80 W
Take exit 9 toward Powell St/Emeryville
Turn left onto West Frontage Road
Turn left onto Powell St
Take the 1st right onto Christie Ave
10. Turn right onto Bay St
Destination will be on the right

Coming from South:
Merge onto I-880 N via the ramp to Oakland
Slight right onto I-980 E (signs for CA-24/Walnut Creek)
Take exit 2B to merge onto I-580 W toward San Francisco
Merge onto I-80 E
Take exit 9 for Powell St toward Emeryville
Turn right onto Powell St
Take the 1st right onto Christie Ave
Turn right onto Bay St

me at : 510-908-0317 if you need help getting there, or PM me. Shoot a text or hit me up, I don't care.

Helpful Reminders:
BRING MONEY! There are parking lots in Bay St. in which we can take some pics, but it costs a few dollars to park there. Also, Bay St. and its vicinity is a shopping center so if you wanna grab anything else besides food with us, feel free to do so as well.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns please post accordingly. :) Thanks.

Last edited:

OnePointEight

v(^_^)z
Does hood vents and a non-functional dual exhaust count as ricey

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Since you didnt post the address... Had to decipher it myself

5633 Bay St., Emeryville, CA 94608 (P.F. Chang's China Bistro)

I'd love to go, but I work every weekend until further notice, not to mention I get off work that day at 3:30 and its a 50 mile, 55 minutes drive for me without GPS,so I'd hate to get lost out there, and then if no one shows up.. Waste of miles. Just imo

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
ummmm I never said no ricers allowed :lol: but it's kinda ricey... not particularly. I would say so in my eyes. All are accepted, sir. No worries

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Since you didnt post the address... Had to decipher it myself

5633 Bay St., Emeryville, CA 94608 (P.F. Chang's China Bistro)

I'd love to go, but I work every weekend until further notice, not to mention I get off work that day at 3:30 and its a 50 mile, 55 minutes drive for me without GPS,so I'd hate to get lost out there, and then if no one shows up.. Waste of miles. Just imo
Yes, it's pretty much that address. However, that vicinity has plenty of parking. My number is posted there above, so if you get lost, you can always take the exit and give me a call. I live literally a 15 minute drive from there.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Just as a friendly reminder, if you couldn't read that long wall of OP at first, THE DATE CAN BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOR THOSE IT IS INCONVENIENT FOR. Especially if the size count is like 5. That would suck.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
well, if you'd at least wait until I dont work the weekends anymore (4-5 weeks give or take, SSONONNN!!) Then I will be extremely aggressive at getting everyone to come, guaranteed.

"oh my car aint running right"

get a rental then! lol

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Meh, I don't really know. We'll see how the turnout will be in a few days; if it's horrible and empty, then I'm postponing this for sure.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
i guess tragedy has struck then? lol

find out everyones free time for the weekend/week (preferably weekend), then sort it out from there.

I'll start, weekends free, sooooon