??? Norcal Meet

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Hey Guys Whats Up Well Summer Is Almost Over And I Was Wondering When Are We All Going To Get A Meet Started Before The End Of Summer And I Dont Mean Just Any Old Meet I Want To Start A Cool Meet With All Of You Guys To Have Fun And Show Off Our Integras Let Me Know Who Is Down For A Meet And Were Would Be A Cool Spot. IKNOW THAT MELT IS DOWN HOPEFULLY

Last edited:

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Hey Whats Up Dogg Well Im Trying To See If More People From Norcal Whant To Have A Meet So We Can All Rool And Have A Good Time So Were U From Im In Stockton

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
im also down, but for the next 2 months im not gonna have a lot of time on my hands cause i got a full time job, another part time, and 3 classes. Check the other thread in the nor cal section about the bat bi-weekly meets in vallejo, i do my best to go to those.

ajax

im from antioch.. but i heard last week there was a meet at in n out where i live.. but we should try doing it at treasure island.. but if everyone doesnt want to drive far pick a spot n a date soo i can get that day off for work let me know

RICDOGG

i dont have an integra...but i'd be interested in attending

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
no problem if you roll out

did you ever get my pm on clubcivic about the intake? Do you have the rubber fittings and the hose clamps ... all i found was the pipe and filter.

RICDOGG

Melt said:
no problem if you roll out

did you ever get my pm on clubcivic about the intake? Do you have the rubber fittings and the hose clamps ... all i found was the pipe and filter.
i got the rubber hose to connect the pipe to the intake. ill put on the beretta
will it fit?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
yes it will fit 8)

ill come get that stuff sometime thursday morning, thats the next time ill be in the area

thanks man.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
se lets set one up ... acurals209 still posts he has a silver integra 1 year newer than mine sittin on my old si's unless he got rid of em