Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 4-6-2013

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 4-13-2013

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
Always down to meet new folks...Hope the Teg will be ready for the Twin Peaks drive.....

simplels

i need to get my new coilovers for the twin peaks drive.. i vote april 13th so we have more time to get prepared..

XjoEnX

Bump for more members to come! :thumbs up
Yes!

I could partner it in with a bay area trip to see family
That'd be great man. Kill two birds with one stone

I'll definitely be there. Sounds fun and exciting!

-Z-

Just found out that my boss will be visiting Vietnam in March, also. Just my luck. I'm going to see what day he's leaving. I'll vote for March 9th, though.
I don't have a pic for this response. =( Sorry dude. I hope you'll be able to come out. No date decided yet so maybe it'll work out :thumbs up

Always down to meet new folks...Hope the Teg will be ready for the Twin Peaks drive.....
Sweet deal, I hope you can make it man!

i need to get my new coilovers for the twin peaks drive.. i vote april 13th so we have more time to get prepared..
Awesome! Thanks for the vote!

Swerve

Shawn
Haha i just looked its sctually the 11th so were good

goofygamer

That curvy road that you guys see is definitely not as strenuous on your car as you'd think. It's not a real steep area. The part that's tough will be the drive to the curvy road lol. We'll be passing through stop signs on very steep and sometimes narrow San Francisco roads. There will be some nice houses we're going to pass though.

If anything, we could take some pictures at coit tower, it's like a mini twins peak lol. Then, head up to twins peak :)

Last edited:

dopematic

All I want is to stay there till sunset so I can get a "light" road hugging shot and someone's car. Lol

Photoshoot for anyone that wants it!!! :thumbs up