Not a big fan of Del Sol's, but look

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
that shits probably pretty damn fast with the k20 in there. and it looks sweet with the front end swap. i never liked how the del sol front end looked like a cross between a civic and integra. the two round lights always bugged me for some reason. but anyways... i like it :thumbs up

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I like it. Different. I can't believe they're already putting K series in del sol chassis now. I want one.

1990G2TEG

Banned
g3teg97 said:
I like it. Different. I can't believe they're already putting K series in del sol chassis now. I want one.
Kinda like that cross pic I showed... The Egg with a RSX front.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
a guy in my town tried to do the same front end conversion on his del sol. he ended up doing a TERRIBLE job. worst body work i'd ever seen.

but THAT del sol in this thread is quite nice. i bet that thing runs at least low 13's AS IS.

LStegg

1 bad LS
SilverDB8 said:
thats one mean ass DEL SLOW.. :lol: j/k
Thats what I call them 2. But the color is sweet and you cant hate on the big ol' K series. That thing probably scoots pretty good. del Slow's are still a girly car though if you ask me. :thumbs up

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
JimDCXC said:
EG front end conversion would have been better
yea since it's in the same generation.. flows a lot better. but for some reason i like i del sol's with conversions... could be is300 headlights and tail lights... or maybe s15 headlights with s2k taillights... lol its the ricer in me... but it'll look dope as hell