Not a good day

Ganyon

I was coming home and got rearended. I wasn't even doing the speedlimit and the traffic suddenly slammed on their brakes in front of me, and the guy in a ram 3500 who was riding my ass, hit me. Not much damage on the outside, but my rear bumper is loose, the paint is fucked, my filler piece is pushed in, my tailights are loose, and nothing lines up anymore. It was the guys fault and I hope his insurance covers it. I only have liability.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
sounds like a bad day. and from my accident (i was driving the speed limit when a lady drove across the road without looking and i t-boned her, accident was her fault) and i only had liability (plpd) and her insurance didn't pay for shit, i got $500 from the state for my totaled ls which just 5 days earlier i paid $3800 for...took me nearly a year to get the funding to piece together a new car, which was finished about 2 months ago

94RS

No fucks given.
Damn, it is not a good day to own an Integra today. s***ty drivers need to stay off the damn road, and go figure it was someone overcompensating for something with a big ass truck that hit you. Hope the idiot's insurance covers it for you.

I feel bad for you and integra_hot.

TheSkygun

His insurance should cover it, did you file a report with the cops and such?

Im about to have my car fixed from someone not paying attention and back right into the side of my car. Luckly his insurance is payi since its his fault and I only had liability as well. So id say your all good.

Ganyon

Yeah the cop supposedly took all the info and shot down, but the mutherf***er never gave me my insurance card back. It's not much damage but the whole rear looks out of whack. Then the guy lied and said I brake checked him. I couldn't have because I was stopped.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah the cop supposedly took all the info and shot down, but the mutherf***er never gave me my insurance card back. It's not much damage but the whole rear looks out of whack. Then the guy lied and said I brake checked him. I couldn't have because I was stopped.
He lied about the wreck? That just adds to the fact that he bought the truck because he has a small willy.

He's gotta lie about something else now.... :lol:

TheSkygun

Any people that might have seen what happened give their word in the report. He had no proof of you brake checking. Even so that would mean he was tailgating too Close to start with to not be able to avoid a break check. And since traffic had stopped how could you brake check when none moving xD. People lie, it's good you got a cop to give the info to. Since insurance is going to gt both sides and if his story is off from the cop report then there is the proof of his lie. The guy who hit me said I sped up and hit him...with the side of my car with a car in front of me...

TheSkygun

He lied about the wreck? That just adds to the fact that he bought the truck because he has a small willy.

He's gotta lie about something else now.... :lol:
+1 and being immature to not take credit for your own mistake

Ganyon

Well since it was only a fender bender, md state police don't take police reports. The paper the cop gave me with all the info said the guys truck was black when it was obviously blue and that my car type was an ambulance/emergency vehicle.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Cj that isn't true. They will if you press him too. Should take his badge info. I know this because I live in md and my dads a cop

Ganyon

Cj that isn't true. They will if you press him too. Should take his badge info. I know this because I live in md and my dads a cop
Oh really. That cop was just a prick. He didn't even give me my insurance card back. He fucked up the info for the insurance. The cop was just abusing his power. He tried to say it was my fault by brake checking the guy, but I was completely stopped and the guy ran into me and pushed my car. The cop will definately get teamed out.