not a teggy

wite2nr

Couple shots of my latest honda...... I got the car stock back in march, fixed it up a little bit, and now it's time for something new. I haven't decided what's next so throw me some suggestions. Hopefully I'll pick something that I don't get bored of after a couple months. So far I've had a handful of ek's, an eg, del sol, DA, bb6, and a benz :thumbdown Oh and I didn't edit the pics, but I'd like to find a copy and experiment with photoshop sometime

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
Couple shots of my latest honda...... I got the car stock back in march, fixed it up a little bit, and now it's time for something new. I haven't decided what's next so throw me some suggestions. Hopefully I'll pick something that I don't get bored of after a couple months. So far I've had a handful of ek's, an eg, del sol, DA, bb6, and a benz :thumbdown Oh and I didn't edit the pics, but I'd like to find a copy and experiment with photoshop sometime
nice work on the hatchie, you don't mess around. maybe a DC?

tjacang

niiiice hatchie....makes me miss my old hatch...

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
that better not have my thing in there

sooooooooo....oh yeah if you are missing your keys when you wake up at the house yall ready know

:thumbs up bad ass car first hand experience

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
car looks awesome. i want to get a hatchback as well.

screw an intake, get a set of ITB's ;)

wite2nr

nice work on the hatchie, you don't mess around. maybe a DC?
thanks man thats right I dont mess around haha. It had a d15z1 when I got it - SLOWEST D SERIES EVER!!! even with nitrous haha

car = could be nice

wheels = kill car
I know what you're sayin, I wish I didn't sell my volks...

car looks awesome. i want to get a hatchback as well.

screw an intake, get a set of ITB's ;)
ITB's looks best on a K ;)