Not and Teg but Hey...

Oreoboi

Sup Cl, Just thought I’d let everyone know here what’s groin on. My dad recently gave me 1990 Chevy 1500. It had a blown engine and a broken passenger side window. So I finally was able to get in my and start turning a wrench on it. Got and 69' 307 for 200 bucks lol. It was my first engine pull/car build. Lemme kno what u guys thinks?? Not Bad for 2 days of work huh?

Blown 350

She Has Lost her Heart...Ha Ha

Interior Shots Before

Now Shes Clean*Grant Woodgrain*

Got the Tranny Hooked Up

Got her In

Got a little more done what u see in the pics. Small odds and ends but she running by tommorrow. Hope ya'll enjoy:)

dlo253

Why did you go with a 307? Those things are boat anchors. 115hp stock, thats a big truck for no power.. don't plan on towing anything do ya?

Oreoboi

Why did you go with a 307? Those things are boat anchors. 115hp stock, thats a big truck for no power.. don't plan on towing anything do ya?
I bought in the Blind, but for the price i wasn't complaining. Thats particular model has 200hp stock,but it came with a 4 barrel holley and edbebrock intake. Na i got other things to tow with just something to cruise in and i can start tearing my teg apart.. Trucks been lowered, linelock so u tell me . It was street raced had a 502 kept breaking U-Joints:lol:

dlo253

Oh I feel it, better than nuthn. They got good runnin 350s for nt much more than that around here.
Oh you got an old school too, nice? I have an 84 Cutty.

Oreoboi

Yea i got love for a G-Body aswel.l My brother had a 85 salon for a about 6 years so they kinda grew upon me..