Not even a day..

stormnorman

so i recently purchased tokico blues and tein s tech springs assembled it on the car today, looked great and seemed fine driving. drove it on the free way hear a click, notice a dent coming up from the driverside hood pull into alderwood mall and:

my hood:

i drive home(12 miles avoiding bumps and cant drive fast because the hood wont shut) jack up the car on stands and:

:/

stormnorman

thats what i was thinking too. on the positive note.. i have a reason to get a carbon fiber hood now yaay. lol.

Prozon

Kris
That sucks man. Haha yeah, carbon fiber time. :p

jdean41

hah it happens man. Simple mistakes that you learn from. And yeah you should totally rock a carbon fiber hood.

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Or get a sticker that says "shit happens" and slap it on the Hood pol I have one for the hole on my bumper that a cop gave me while he pushed me to a gas station lol

Rich-PMS

Only do a CF hood if you're going to paint it.

And you definatly installed the washer incorrectly.....

mattness

well theres a carbon fibre hood on craigslist in vancouver. the dudes askin 400 but you could get him down to 250 or 300 no prob. I bought his rims on his integra he is now parting out. almost bought the hood but decided that wasnt the look i was going for.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Damn, that sucks..That's sometimes why I'm afraid to do work on my own, in case I mess it up..at least if the shop destroys my hood they'll be buying a new one! Good luck fixing that!

stormnorman

yeah im not really pissed or anything like that. my mind set is shit i f'd up but im building the car anyway. this is only a set back. but i still f'd up haha.

stormnorman

well theres a carbon fibre hood on craigslist in vancouver. the dudes askin 400 but you could get him down to 250 or 300 no prob. I bought his rims on his integra he is now parting out. almost bought the hood but decided that wasnt the look i was going for.
Nice! you got a link?