Nothing obvious -

RS01

Our 91 Integra started flooding the block with coolant and we suspected head gasket. Pulled head and gasket and head show nothing obvious. I placed a ruler on both the head and block and nothing stood out. I will have the head checked but I was hoping for an Ah-Ha moment. No 1 cylinder had a pool of coolant on the piston and cylinders 2 and 3 were "moist". Just to be sure I went ahead and picked up an engine from a 92.

Current plan is to go ahead and pull the block and check the clutch and throwout bearing to.

Muckman

Not a M0derator
You used a straight edge or an actual ruler? There is no other possibility to suspect other than headgasket. Just replace it and move on.

RS01

And that is what we will do. It just was surprising not to see anything obvious.

We have some time to work on it. A friend is going to touch up the valves while the head is off.

Nick_C78

I recommend you replace your head bolts too. Just a precaution, because although not likely, they could have stretched Just a piece of mind thing.

I recommend you replace your head bolts too. Just a precaution, because although not likely, they could have stretched Just a piece of mind thing.
Agreed. Although Honda allows for them to be torqued a second time if they are within specs, I would replace them. Ideally get some ARP head studs. Just for piece of mind.