November '11 ROTM: LSiNtegraDB7

Ganyon

What happened to your front lip? It looks like it cracked.

Kyle

Where did you get the NON-VTEC stickers from? I like them. Oh and if you raised the car up 1.5 inches you wouldn't have to worry about busting your lip on stuff. :mrgreen:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Where did you get the NON-VTEC stickers from? I like them. Oh and if you raised the car up 1.5 inches you wouldn't have to worry about busting your lip on stuff. :mrgreen:
LOL No way jose. It used to be lower actually :p

And I got the stickers on ebay, lemme try and find the seller name for ya.

sparkys13

I like the tuna here
Love how that silver ring looks around the gauges,
also i might trade my work cr cai for some 16 inch kosei wheels

JemmieN

not a girl lol
i love the front end it looks amazing. how much you got those seats for? i'm looking into getting some new seats but i'm on a budget lol

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
i love the front end it looks amazing. how much you got those seats for? i'm looking into getting some new seats but i'm on a budget lol
Thank you dude. I can't decide if I like the black turn signals or my headlights anymore. I will probably lose the Origin decals, because I feel like a ricer since I have none of their parts. I just wanted to embrace some 240 love lol.

I actually only have one seat, but I lucked out and got it on craigslist for only $100. Its a full bucket, Corbeau FX1. Not the best condition but it works perfectly and its a wide model so its really comfortable.

I hear ya on the budget thing haha.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
headlights are fine but smoked turn signals im not really fond of. tinted is okay to me as long its not so dark