November 4, 2008 Presidential Elections!

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
I didn't vote. Anyway... So who did you guys vote for?
QUIET DAMN!! I'm trying to talk about fucking my wife in the ass, and you're asking all these damn personal questions.

-Dave Chappelle "Killn' Them Softly Stand-up special" on the subject of white people talking about politics

best line in history.

me=not voting at all.

i'm not personally impressed with any of the candidates, or any of the vice presidential candidates either for that matter.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
QUIET DAMN!! I'm trying to talk about fucking my wife in the ass, and you're asking all these damn personal questions.

-Dave Chappelle "Killn' Them Softly Stand-up special" on the subject of white people talking about politics

best line in history.

me=not voting at all.

i'm not personally impressed with any of the candidates, or any of the vice presidential candidates either for that matter.
At least you're honest. Nothing wrong with not voting. I just hate it when people give me shit for not voting. People should worry about their own damn selves.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
That's because Cali is a blue state. Florida is a swing state. It could go either way. I get calls from democrats and repluicans a lot. Maybe 25 calls since last month.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
That's because Cali is a blue state. Florida is a swing state. It could go either way. I get calls from democrats and repluicans a lot. Maybe 25 calls since last month.
Yeah, I don't think I'll be getting any calls or anything like that here