NRTeggy's Slowwwwwww Build.

NRTeggy

Also ordered new valve cover gasket last night so i can repaint my valve cover. Anything to make this motor look pretty for atleast a year.

NRTeggy

Just orderd these from tuner sports. Cant wait to get this all setup. Recommend top hats? Mine are beat up because the previous owner abused the whole suspension.

NRTeggy

ground controls would be good I suppose
with lifetime warranty for 250 i cant go wrong. Ive owned yellows before and honestly adjustment was so so i guess you could say. Well see how the oranges go

Last edited:

NRTeggy

Just bought some Top Hats for my new shock/strut assembly. also ordered a Rear window plug for when i remove my windshield wiper. Will post pics of the new parts when recieved.

NRTeggy

Installed Inner and Outer tie rods today. Old rods pre beat up.

In the mail
1.Koni shocks
2.decal
3.gOOdspeed LCS's
4.window Plug
5.Strut top hats

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
See how much droop the suspension has first, you want some droop. I use ground control S2000 top hats because my shocks dont really droop much. Ground Control makes 2 sizes regular and S2000 (half size).

NRTeggy

See how much droop the suspension has first, you want some droop. I use ground control S2000 top hats because my shocks dont really droop much. Ground Control makes 2 sizes regular and S2000 (half size).
Ill Post a picture of the shit the guy put on the car before i bought it. Check back in a few hrs

NRTeggy

Lifted the Car today to get the front struts out for the new ones coming in the mail. So i put the jackstand and found this! i laughed pre hard when i saw this

Forks

Cleaned up a little bit to make them prettyER lol

NRTeggy

yeah its Godspeed. i didnt wana buy lcas but if it comes down to burning the f*** outa the bushings it just be easier to put new LCAs.if they last me 5 months or so ill be happy

Last edited: