Nugget's 1995 DB8

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
hello all. Well i just recently purchased a 1995 DB8. been looking for one forever and finally found one that works for me. it's a 1995 SE model.. Silver, mint condition leather interior, sunroof, automatic, all power options but not seats ( im sure you guys know about all the specs already haha). The car was purchased from the original owners, so i am the second owner of this vehicle. right now it is sitting on Tein Stech's and it rides really good for the weather conditions in saskatchewan.

mods include:

-Tein Stech springs
-OEM Acura 1.6EL cd player (amber lighting)
-Roof rack with bike and snowboard attachments. (roof rack fresh from powdercoat john deer green)

future mods:
-98+ front end w/ type R lip. (just got back from paint and installing in acouple hours from now MAR/01/09)
-15 " Rota Circuit 10's (currently getting powder coat getting painted john deer green)

here are some crappy pictures from my iphone but will have better pictures up shortly. enjoy.

the car the day i purchased it:

freshly powder coated bike rails. john deer green:

rack on the car w/sTECHs installed.

fresh back from paint with shaved emblem and will be installing today:

will have pictures of the car with the front end on this afternoon. also, i've owned this car since JAN/19/09

**EDIT UPDATED PICTURES MAR/02/09**

**UPDATE WHEELS POWDER COATED MAR/06/09**

back from powder coating.

enjoy.

Last edited:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
What the heck is a CB8? lol

looks sweet tho! I just picked up my Thule rack last week! haha

P_Ferg

Me
^ Lol, I was going to say the same thing...CB8?

easybake

I like food
ya probably db8, damn those are big pictures!!!

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
ooopps my bad, DB8. i use to own a CB7 so thats where the confusion came from. the front end is done... will have pics up in a few minutes.

mirrorimg

They are probably so big because thats the resolution that iphones may typically use for pictures. I dont think photobucket resizes images unless you tell it to. Nice ride.

DB POWAAAAAAAAA

^Im so suprised no one has said that yet? Oh well, I say it every chance I get!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
looks bad ass man!!

I might have to paint my bike rails a different color too. haha! That's a good idea!!

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
They are probably so big because thats the resolution that iphones may typically use for pictures. I dont think photobucket resizes images unless you tell it to. Nice ride.

DB POWAAAAAAAAA

^Im so suprised no one has said that yet? Oh well, I say it every chance I get!
That's cuz Matt aint been here yet.