=**NUNO's $how~0ff thread**=

nuno*

man the things i would do to get some regamasters... SHOWOFF!
thank you bro! and sell your wheels and pick up a set! i know it's to find but im sure you'll find a set!

that's why he title this the show off thread
no I named it that bc on clubrsx.com it's called the show off thread so i decided to keep the same name lol but im very happy you guys like what i did to the rex :)

XjoEnX

Beautiful as always. You may have answered this already but what kind of wheels were on your hatch? They look too big to be the 15in. Sakuras from Axis. Let me know, I want to get those wheels.

nuno*

Beautiful as always. You may have answered this already but what kind of wheels were on your hatch? They look too big to be the 15in. Sakuras from Axis. Let me know, I want to get those wheels.
thank you very much bro! and yeah they were 15's and yes sakura axis ...the lip makes them look a bit bigger,,, and i powder coated them white with midori green center caps

Ilovemy95teggy

Hey i've always wondered, what kind of bulb, brand, whatever it is, makes the reflector housing around the bright light yellow? I've always wondered that!! I fell in love with the green ek upon first sight. Very well executed. Props on the RSX too!

nuno*

Hey i've always wondered, what kind of bulb, brand, whatever it is, makes the reflector housing around the bright light yellow? I've always wondered that!! I fell in love with the green ek upon first sight. Very well executed. Props on the RSX too!
yeah i bought hyper yellow nokya bulbs and they look like the whole thing is yellow ( looks sick) if u need to know where you can find a set is here
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOKYA-9005-H...#ht_2258wt_952

I need to remember to stop looking at this thread, feelings of incompetence arise swiftly
lol thank you sir! i took it as a compliment :oops: