o2 sensor help......please

whitedc4

So I'm bringing another integra home but I'm running into an issue with the o2 sensor I believe. I'm pretty sure its causing the car to run rich once the car goes into closed loop. I'm wondering what I should do or how I can do it to either keep the open loop on somehow (warning you I'm no guru with ecu's) or do something else..I don't think unplugging the sensor will help my problem out any.. And my drive home is about 130 miles from where the cars sitting. Its a 95 so I can't have the diagnostics checked at autozone or wherever.. I've tried thinking up anything but I just don't know..

Need help CI.

j13

Keep It Clean
A reason for Running rich is caused by a clogged air filter. Might wanna check that out.

A faulty primary o2 would cause an angine to run rich but the tricky part is, when an o2 I going bad, it wouldn't show a check engine light. The CEL will only come on when the o2 dies.

Do you have a CEL on?

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
check your cel codes with the paperclip method if you have a cel light on

whitedc4

no cel codes on i still haven't picked it up. i figured it's a bad o2 sensor the way it drives... i still haven't brought it home it's just sitting there..