O2 sensor

Aik68j

Expirence = Mistakes Made
Hello been awhile again the world has be kicking me while I am down and still waiting for my bailout check. Haven't been on much
Now the question O2 sensor for a Acura Integra LS (non Vtec)
4 door sedan

My check engine light is on I have narrowed it to the O2 sensor
so the man is sending me my sniff test so I don't pollute our fair state

what is the price of a replacement from Honda ? Not really feeling the aftermarket specials

I have only 1 sensor right??

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
96+ have 2 o2 sensors. If you pull the CEL code it should tell you if it's the primary or secondary o2 sensor. The primary ones run about $120 while the secondary one after the cat runs around $200 for a Bosch replacement from an auto parts store. The run about $60-$80 more a piece through a Honda

Last edited:

Aik68j

Expirence = Mistakes Made
P0420 is the code it is reading it says bank 1 failure I beilieve in the book

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
I replaced my 02 sensor with an NGK sensor (approx $100) which was direct bolt, no cutting necessary. You gotta be care with Bosch which with some you have to cut the wire and re-use the old harness.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Bosch makes direct plug and play o2 sensors. You just have to make sure that's the one you get.

NGK sensors are good as well

Last edited:

rebar71

Canyon Carver
96+ have 2 o2 sensors. If you pull the CEL code it should tell you if it's the primary or secondary o2 sensor. The primary ones run about $120 while the secondary one after the cat runs around $200 for a Bosch replacement from an auto parts store. The run about $60-$80 more a piece through a Honda
Those price differences are interesting considering they are the same sensor. The only difference between the two is the length of the wiring harness.

BTW - I got an OEM Denso replacement off ebay for $40 - brand new.