OBD0-OBD1 Conversion Jumper Harness

stormnorman

Hey everyone, im looking to convert my car to OBD1, just wondering if anyone knows a good place to buy a harness from? i was looking at amazon and they were like 50 bucks where other places were 100. looking for something thats not crappy material. also would i be able to use a DC ECU and Distributor for this conversion as well?

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
to convert from obd0 to obd1, you need a obd1 distributor and ecu as well as conversion harnesses for both. Rywire makes good harnesses and I think xenocron makes em or sells em. as far a distributor conversion harness, I wrote a "how to" to make your own and it saves about 50 bucks and only takes like 20 minutes.

------->http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=68577&highlight=obd0+to+obd1

and if your car is an LS (which it is cause they didnt make a obd0 gsr) then you need a non gsr DC ecu. a non vtec p72 or an obd1 pr4 from a 92 or 93 ls integra will work

stormnorman

Alright sweet thanks man! and xenocron sells them but theyre like 500 bucks. the kit does come with a chipped ecu, distributor, as well though.

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
Alright sweet thanks man! and xenocron sells them but theyre like 500 bucks. the kit does come with a chipped ecu, distributor, as well though.
sounds like a good deal 2 me. my dizzy went out and i paid well over 290 for it. so 500 for all that aint bad man.

mrhondaintegra

I would not recommend a home made harness...I got my from ebay, has given me NO problems...was like $55, i got a b20 swap on my, yes u could use a DC distributor obd1 and a 94 or 95 dc ecu chipped depends on the set up you are trying to do