Obd1 ecu questions

Rich-PMS

So I've narrowed down every item ill be purchasing and where I'm purhasing from. The ONLY thing is my ecu.

The swap comes with obd2 ecu- but I don't want to run obd2- there's alot more stuff to swap in order to run it on an obd0 chasis.

I know I can get a ecu from a 92/93 jdm xsi, 94/95 del sol SI that came with b16a. And I also know I can get a chipped p28.

I've looked on eBay for some (legit) ecus- I've noticed there's a few sellers that sell chipped ecus. You can pick when vtec engauges- option for 2step- knock sensor bypass- ect. They have over 1500 sales with 100% positive feedback. (all on chilled ecus)

i know eBay can be sketchy, so that's why I brought my question here- does anyone know a reputable place/person to get a chipped ecu for a reasonable price?

Yes- I know a dyno tune would yeild more, but I'd rather save the dyno time for after I do cams, intake manifold, throttle body. I figured since i need to buy an ecu- I might as well buy one with a little "tweaking"

::going to look around google now, I know Id like to have my car tuned by Jeff Evans so im going to see what he offers as far as chips::